They seem to annoy me!!! Why?
1. I don’t like large attachments, unless I requested you to send me something. I feel bad for the poor electron running around with such a large load.
2. I am not interested in seeing the video of some trick performed by some tike some place I don’t know. Send me a link, I don’t want to download the damn video! Yes, people send videos in emails!
3. I don’t want to write down my name in some excel file with countless other self-proclaimed geniuses because I could solve a puzzle that contained the password to that excel file.
4. I think it is a waste of my time. Yes, I know I can hit the delete button and trust me I do.
5. So many myths are circulated via these forwards, that I feel obliged to dispel it and I exhaust myself. In marathi, “tondala phes aala bolun”, meaning, I am tired of saying the same thing over and over.
6. It irks me when people use company email to send me forwards. I shudder to think what all is circulated on the company’s network that does not make it to me. No wonder, social networking sites are banned in Asian countries. The line between work and personal stuff is blurred, or probably doesn’t exist.
To sum up, this video says what I want to say 😀